€5.5 million COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme launched
What is it?
It’s a scheme (managed by Enterprise Ireland) to support Irish based business in increasing their online sales domestically and internationally
Who is eligible?
- Irish retailers who already have an online presence
- Employ more than ten people full time.
- Products account for 50% of total sales revenue.
- You are a business-to-consumer retailer.
Who is excluded?
- Food, drinks, gambling, Adult entertainment, Tobacco and cannibas-based (products which are not authorised as medicines)
- Car and vehicle dealerships
- Companies primarily operating a business-to-business (B2B) model
- Franchisees of retailers
What can the grant be used for?
To fund fees for service providers, to research, develop and implement a digital strategy
To enhance the your website and related systems
What can’t the grant be used for?
Paid online adverts, previous work, software subscriptions and work you’ve already planned.
How much is the grant?
80% of project costs, with these grants ranging from €10,000 to a maximum of €40,000
What do you need to apply?
Aa proposal covering the following
- Project plan, a clear and realistic plan of what you hope to achieve
- Your current online position
- Aims and objective (Top tip: it is to internationalise your business)
- Your need for funding
- Impact of the project on your business
- Service provider details
- Resources to implement the project (finances & people)
- Breakdown of costs
- Demonstrate understanding of what’s involved in an eCommerce Journey
- Appropriate choice of service provider
- Submit your Application & Statutory Accounts early!
How do I apply?
Application must be made via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System during the Call open dates.
Call Open date: Monday 31st August 2020
Call Close date: Monday 28th September 2020 at 3pm