We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic project manager who loves what they do.
We value collaboration, hard work, strategic thinking, clear communication and the ability to deliver great work. Our work covers branding, communications, websites, exhibitions and everything in between. Founded in 2007, our business has grown and evolved. To continue this we feel a project manager (part-time) would be a valuable new member of our team. Is this you? Are you excellent at translating briefs into plans? measuring and managing time?
Part-time (We are flexible on days, 20-30 hours per week) position with a 6-month probationary period. Salary dependent on experience.
Email your CV to us at:
We are an experienced, passionate and insight-driven design team, based in Dublin.
We work with ambitious clients. We combine their thoughts and aspirations with research and imagination to produce outcomes that are both beautiful and impactful.
We are a user-centred design agency. We believe accessible design means better design.
We are curious. We value learning and we foster talent.
- Experience in managing website design and branding projects is ideal. However we
- Work closely and collaboratively with Creatives Directors
- Confidently manage client relationships
- Confidence and ease with writing scopes of work, creating and maintaining project plans and budgets
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
- Encourage best practice of studio tools
- 3+ years experience in project managing
- Driven, self-motivated and a team player
- Super organised and with an eye for detail
- Good time-management skills and an appreciation of deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, energetic and curious
- Be proactive and spot opportunities to improve our design at a project and agency level.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary in a growing and ambitious agency
- You’ll be working on projects in a collaborative team environment
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work.
- We value Work-Life balance and flexibility.
- A hybrid working environment.
- We value learning, we support staff to continually learn
We’re committed to inclusivity and diversity at New Graphic. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Job Type: Part-time (We are flexible on days, 20-30 hours per week) position with a 6-month probationary period. Salary dependent on experience.
Location: Dublin Studio / Remote (Hybrid role)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To Apply: Please send a CV to: